Our Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery
is Fast & Virtually Pain-Free
Get Back on Your Feet!
Our patient’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we are offering limited in-person consultations and virtual consultations.
If you would like a virtual consult, just request one when you call or fill out this consultation form.
If your toes are extremely curled or abnormally bent, you may have developed a hammertoe.
A heel spur is a foot condition that’s created by a bony-like growth that extends between your heel bone and arch.
If you’re experiencing pain and swelling in your heel, this could be the cause.
Minimally Invasive Surgery with Us
- Recovery Time: You’ll walk out of surgery and be able to drive home with a post-op shoe for 4 weeks or less
- Scheduling: Can be performed anytime, sometimes even same day. We can even schedule both feet on back-to-back days
- Anesthesia: Local anesthesia on foot ONLY, no general anesthesia needed
- Incision Size: Usually 1/8-inch incision
- Surgical Instruments: Burs and rasps used for minimally invasive procedures
- Infection Risk: Low
Traditional Surgery with Them
- Recovery Time: 8-12 weeks per foot, which includes a portion of non-weight bearing time off your foot
- Scheduling: Needs to be scheduled far in advance, typically need to schedule both feet 12+ weeks apart
- Anesthesia: General or regional with or without narcotics with patient asleep during surgery
- Incision Size: 2-3 inches, requires stitches
- Surgical Instruments: Hammers, chisels, saws, wires, pins, screws and more
- Infection Risk: Higher
With 50+ Years of Experience & 5-Stars on Google, Every Success Story Makes Us Smile
We know that just the idea of surgery can be scary. We understand and we sympathize.
From consultation to post-op visits, we do everything we can to make patients feel welcome, comfortable, and informed.
Hear what real patients had to say about their Northwest Surgery Center experience at our Milwaukee office.
Northwest Surgery Center has two locations and we treat bunion patients from all over the world. Our revolutionary minimally invasive bunion removal procedure allows bunion sufferers to walk, drive, and even fly home… right after surgery!